Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is a good shampoo that won't strip the color in my hair but will get rid of the product build up?

I use a lot of products because I straighten my hair, but I also color it. I do not want the color to be stripped out. I use the shampoo Matrix right now, but I do not feel it gets rid of all the build up. Even after I wash my hair it still feels like it has products in it. Thanks for the help!What is a good shampoo that won't strip the color in my hair but will get rid of the product build up?
Neutrogena Anti-Residue ShampooWhat is a good shampoo that won't strip the color in my hair but will get rid of the product build up?
well this will sound gross and i honestly dont know if this is good for color treated hair but try using white vinigar to get rid of build up dont make it an everyday thing i guess and i guess you shouldnt totally submurse your hair in the stuff either i dunno sorry
i use sunsilk it smells soooo good! so try that!
Try using a color safe shampoo . But i think biolage has a line for color but still will clean your hair well. Go to a salon that sells that and see what you can find. Good Luck
The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! They have different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Kroger, Albertsons, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com/


.

No comments:

Post a Comment