Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair that I can buy from a store?

I'm using bigen hair color to color my hair jet black and I was wondering what would be a good shampoo/conditioner to use to moisturize and add shine to color treated hair.Thanks all answers will be greatly appreciated!!!!What is the best shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair that I can buy from a store?
i use biolage shampoo and conditioner. i know a lot of hairstylists use it. it will make your hair extremely soft, and it smells insanly good!! (even after straightening your hair) --if you do that :D it usually costs around $14-$20 depending on size. and you can get it at target, or hairsalons. im not sure where-else. another good shampoo and conditioner is the pink or orange ViVE PRO it smells good, and it orks good too. you can get it pretty much anywhere, for about $4. hope i helped [[:What is the best shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair that I can buy from a store?
Hello, you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.
ok. there is a shampoo and conditioner called Kerastase's Bain Miroir.





it has made it onto many ';best'; lists over the years, including In Style Magazine at least two years in a row.





Specially formulated for color-treated hair, Bain Miroir works by coating strands, which protects them from the stripping some cheaper shampoos may cause. Bain Miroir also protects from UV rays and pollutants.





My mom uses it. its not expensive for us because were rich (not trying to sound selfish but...) but for you idk.
I like to use Tresemme for Color Treated Hair. It protects your hair from UV and it adds back the moisture. It makes my hair shine and feel soft. It helps to rinse with cool, (not freezing cold) water. They have other products to protect your hair when it comes to styling as well. It's cheap, it ranges from $3-4 each, and they're pretty big bottles.





I dye my hair once a year - that's how well the color stays in. I don't do it at the salon, I do it at home. I always use Garnier though to dye my hair. I'm not sure if it's the shampoo I use or the dye. But I love it. My hair is thick and dark so it's really hard to get and keep in the color.
Visit your local beauty supply store and get moisturizing or color-treated shampoo and conditioner from there. Store purchases are way to heavy for normal hair, and there is too much wax and oil in them. Lots of shine from the oil, but lots of build-up when the bottle is empty.
my favorite is neutrogena triple moisture. it doesn't say right on the front of the products that it's meant for colored hair, but it does wonders for colored hair. they make shampoo, conditioner, leave in serum, a deep conditioner and a deep conditioning weekly mask. i have the whole line, it keeps my hair looking great! good luck!
well, it depends on what you want.





i know aveda has stuff for that. it's expensive, but it works awesome.


color conserve.


you can use the regular stuff too, herbal essences, aussie, stuff like that.


I just like using aveda, because it's great for your hair too.
in my opinion it would be John Frieda


( this is the kind for brown hair but u just pick whatever ur hair colour is )


http://well.ca/products/john-frieda-bril鈥?/a>
i dye my hair black too. I use garnier fructis or aussie..um tresemme is really good too. I just use a tooonn of conditioner to keep my hair from frying.
I like the Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. It's in a very pinky red bottle.
garnier fructis.
Loreal Paris Vive Pro .


It's the best for my hair .


%26amp; it smells great too !

No comments:

Post a Comment