Thursday, January 7, 2010

What's a good shampoo to use on brown color-treated hair?

I use John Freida Brilliant Brunette right now and it leaves my hair so oily I have to wash my hair everyday. I don't want to do this because my hair is colored a dark brown and I don't want it to fade too soon. Can anyone suggest a good shampoo for color treated hair that won't be too strong?What's a good shampoo to use on brown color-treated hair?
i have brown hair too, and i use aussie shampoo and conditioner. it doesn't leave my hair greasy or dry. another thing is that aussie is made out of natural plants.What's a good shampoo to use on brown color-treated hair?
Aveda makes personalized shampoos and conditioners which match your color treated hair. You have to get it at an Aveda salon and someone qualified has to mix the color for you. I use it and love it! A friend mixed it for me, and my stylist is always complementing how well my color stays.





P.S. Their Color Conserve products are great, too.
Sauve (sp?)


Makes a good brand like that; half the price too!
Garnier have a nice hair care line Google ';Garnier hair shampoo'; or more expesive would be nexxus.com


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment