Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo can i use for color treated hair and to enhance my curls?

I just got my hair highlighted, and i don't know what shampoo and conditioner to use to help the color stay in well....also, i have naturally curly hair and i want to enhance the curls. I don't want a super expensive shampoo though...suggestions??What shampoo can i use for color treated hair and to enhance my curls?
old spice shower gel...





I know it is not shampoo , but it usually works as a shampoo and conditiner and shampoo as one,





I know some one who does this to enhance their curls.. The scent disappers in a few moments... Do not put perfume over it through.. it may ruin ur hair for good!!!





It is a very in-expense thing.!.What shampoo can i use for color treated hair and to enhance my curls?
you can this one shampoo that i use called wash n' curl shampoo. its about $9.95 online you can order it. it works for me.
they had a comercial other day with Eva longoria for haircolor. to keep color longer go to store youll see it like dark pink %26amp; silver tube- bottles... smaller not like big bottle of shampoo..
biore is always good for my highlighted hair

No comments:

Post a Comment