Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does anyone recommend a shampoo to keep a dark burgundy color in your hair?

I recently dyed my hair burgundy and the color keeps coming out slowly when i wash my hair.. My hair stylist dyed it again for me and recommended to try to find a shampoo for burgundy hair. Anyone know of any? I cant seem to find any on the internet. Thank you!Does anyone recommend a shampoo to keep a dark burgundy color in your hair?
I have colored hair too. I use the color smart shampoo.


http://www.realgoddess.net/images/goddes鈥?/a>Does anyone recommend a shampoo to keep a dark burgundy color in your hair?
John Frieda Radiant Red Color Keep Anti-Fade Shampoo.





Here some tips for making color last:


1.Wash you hair with cold water instead of warm water.


2. Don't wash your hair with shampoo every day, instead just condition it. And only shampoo 3-4 times a week.


3. Adding some dye to your conditioner will replenish your color everytime you wash it.


4. Use shampoos and conditioners that are made for color treated hair.


5. Avoid being in the sun for long periods of time, it'll fade your color.
John Frienda Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner. They also have a glaze that you can use after you shampoo that will restore some color without having to dye it again. You can get it at CVS or walgreens or just about any drug or department store. I had red hair for a long time and its very hard to maintain the color. the best thing you can do to keep your color is to avoid excessive heat, wash your hair as little as possible and keep your hair out the sun. (Sunlight kills red hair)Johnfrieda.com, Goodstylist.com = search for MzNita
yes main and tail works great keep in contact

No comments:

Post a Comment