Thursday, January 7, 2010

What shampoo will make your hair color lighter ?

My friend told me there are shampoos that can make your hair color turn a little lighter and make it look like you have natural highlights. He used one once, he has black hair and he ended up having a nice brown texture.





What are these shampoo ? Do they have chamomile ? I live in an area that is dominantly Mexican (I'm not Mexican though, so I don't know my way around their stores yet) and I figure such shampoo must exist somewhere in my neighborhood if they are not sold in your average Target or Walmart.





ThanksWhat shampoo will make your hair color lighter ?
get highlighter spray in walmart


three bucksWhat shampoo will make your hair color lighter ?
the pantene kind is pretty good but just so you know DO NOT use the john frieda kind i have dirty blonde hair and it turned my hair orange! now i have dark roots and it looks hidious!
the expensive one's





answer my question-





http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080914141833AAWA52D
try henna shampoo,,, can buy it from almost anywher!

No comments:

Post a Comment