Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best color shampoo and conditioner?

In your opinion, what are the best shampoo and conditioner for maintaining color? Every time I get my hair dyed, the color fades within 2 weeks. The price doesn't matter.





BTW I've tried most drugstore ones and they didn't work.Best color shampoo and conditioner?
Try L'Oreal Paris EverPure.


Here's the link: http://www.lorealparisusa.com/_us/_en/de鈥?/a>


Your hair color stays pure even after 32 washes! It's true!


You can buy it at drug stores for about $8 a bottle.


:]Best color shampoo and conditioner?
Hey. The products I'm going to mention are going to be pretty pricey, but it depends on the area you live in.





I have a few shampoos that are fantastic at maintaining color. These are all my sister's advice because I don't dye my hair, but she does and went to cosmetology school.





Pureology has some really great shampoos. NanoWorks is super popular (I've used this, too, and I can safely say it is essential, even though pricey), or Hydration.





Bumble %26amp; Bumble should hold color well, too.





Frederic Fekkai is one of my favorites. The kind of color-treated hair or the Protein Rx would be the best on your hair.





Tip: Sulfates on your hair can fade or damage your scalp. Sodium laureth sulfate is actually a degreaser and is really cheap for companies to get and process.

No comments:

Post a Comment