Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair?

Im planning on dying my hair lighter and i need a shampoo and conditoner that wont make my color fade, but will give me good hydration.


Oh, and if you know of any good styling products that would be cool too!


:)A Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair?
I swear by paintene pro-v. it makes anyhair soft, shiny, they have for color treated, there is this time mask you leave it on flr 10 min and wash it out, your hair will be amazingly soft and gorgeous.A Shampoo and Conditioner for color treated hair?
You should go for a moisturizing shampoo and condition, preferably a leave-in conditioner. My fave product is Biolage, which has a leave-in reconstructor( deep condition) and there should be a moisturizing shampoo as well. And/or for dry/damaged hair shampoo. Because if your coloring on your own, chances are your not applying it correctly, and leaving it on too long!
Redken color extend
herbal essences color me happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment