Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the best brand of shampoo/conditioner for women of color?

I need a good shampoo and conditioner that will give me healthy hair, is not harmful, and will give me maxium hair growth. I am currently using Pantene Pro-V Relaxed %26amp; Natural but are there any others?What is the best brand of shampoo/conditioner for women of color?
Tresemme is really good , there is alot of different types of it , look for the bottle that says ' for coloured hair' hope i helped ! xWhat is the best brand of shampoo/conditioner for women of color?
Hey, I used pantene for women of color and it really didn't help for me - I started to get more breakage in my hair. So now I'm using organic product called jessicurl which is good for women of color with thick %26amp; curly hair. I started using jessicurl scalp massage oil at night %26amp; u can use this product has hot oil treatment too. You dont want to much chemicals in your hair - sometimes natural products are best for promoting hair growth.
the best shampoo and conditioner which is 100% natural and will make ur hair heathy and grow and shine you will find in a good heath food shop!


the product name is Al'chemy.


you will be pleased with this and the results!!!!!!!!!!!
Tresseme is really good. Pantene does nothing for African American hair. Try Mane and Tale aslo. Believe it or not, Suave is cheap, but their conditioners are very good for our hair type.
I also use pantene and love it. Herbal Essence is a realing good moisturizing shampoo. I use it when the store doesn't have that particular Pantene product.
  • windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment